- 1909 Fuller (Flatiron) Building, site of the Burr Brothers’ offices; courtesy Library of Congress
The Gallery was prepared and built by Carla Rosati.
Robert Colby thanks the members of the 2012-13 Museum Committee for their contributions to the development of the Gallery: Jackson Day, Ernst & Young LLP; Arthur Laby, Rutgers University; David Martin, Covington & Burling LLP Chair; James McKinney, University of Maryland; Richard Rowe, Proskauer Rose LLP; Eric Roiter, Boston University; and Erik Sirri, Babson College.
The virtual museum and archive is copyrighted by the SEC Historical Society. The Society reserves the right to restrict access to or use of the museum by any user at any time.
Users are prohibited from sharing or downloading any material for publication or commercial purposes without written permission from the Executive Director. Requests for permission must be submitted by email and specify the material requested and for what purpose.
Material used with the Society's permission should be credited to: www.sechistorical.org.